Art Tag

Hi everyone!

Today, I'm showing you a Art Tag I made with some Nathalie Kalbach's products.
I had a lot of fun making this tag.  

Lately, I saw few pictures with some hot air balloons and I thought it would be fun to make a Art Journal page with some. I also like the quote "The sky is the limit" and this quote always makes me think of something flying in the air.




I was doing some experiments on this tag and I liked the way how my background turned out so I decided to use it. Below are few pictures of the different steps to make the background.

Step 1:
I started to spread distress ink and water on my glass mat and applied it to my tag.

Step 2:
I stamped the background with Nathalie Kalbach's foam and rubber stamps and a text stamp from Florileges Design (French brand).





Step 3:
I added more stamping with some white embossing powder.



Step 5:
I applied some gesso with a sponge on top of a stencil.



Step 4
I made my hot air ballons. For that, I stamped the FAN-tastic stamps with Versafine Ink that I embossed with clear embossing powder. I used the Versa Mark pen to draw the contour of the air balloon that I embossed with a blue powder similar at the versafine blue ink. (I apologize I didn't take any pictures how I built my air balloon from the stamp). Then, I colored them with watercolors paint.


Step 5
I glued down my hot air balloons. The big one is mounted on craft foam. 

Step 6:
I added some color depth at different places with Neo Colors II crayons around the white embossing, Stabilo pencils around the air ballons and I used black distress Ink all around the edges of my tag to finish it.

And voila!

Stamps and Stencils I used:

Fan-fare stamp set designed by Nathalie Kalbach from Rubbermoon
FAN-tastic Large stamp set designed by Nathalie Kalbach from Rubbermoon
Mixed Media Embroidery stamp set designed by Nathalie Kalbach from Rubbermoon
Fairview Fan Positive Negative foam stamp designed by Nathalie Kalbach from Art Foamies
Touche de texte by Florileges Design (French brand)

Exchange Place Stencil 9x12 designed by Nathalie Kalbach

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular Posts