My Artwork printed on Fabric

Hi everyone!

In November 2019, I followed a "Artist Trading Stamps" (ATS) challenge by Carabelle Studio on Instagram. I enjoyed it so much that I made several backgrounds with a ATS collage looking like this!.



To make this background, I used the Postage Stamp from 100 Proof Press and several stamps from Rubbermoon.

Lately, I had this idea to make it print on fabric with the intention to make myself a pencil case.
And voila!!! Isn't it cool....

 Front of the pencil case

Back of the pencil case


I'm really happy how it turned out... I ordered my cotton fabric on Spoonflower.

PS: Please READ CAREFULLY the "Angel Policy" of Rubbermoon Art Stamp Company when you do such a thing. This item has been made for my own enjoyment and personal use. Such item CAN'T BE SELL as the artwork has been mechanically printed on fabric using Spoonflower service on demand.

Stay tuned for more sewing items and projects made with this design.

Best,
Emilie


Comments

Popular Posts