Artsy Calendar - "100 Moons Creative Collab" Project

 Hi everybody!

Today I'm showing you my new project for "100 Moons Creative Collab" Team.

I made a desk calendar easily portable in a box. I thought it would be a great idea to make a calendar for this coming new year 2021 as we are already in December! It really is a fun project and a great opportunity to use your stamps. The most challenging thing for me was which stamps to choose because they are so many I love. 






Check out the "100 Moons creative Collab" blog for a full step-by-step instructions how to make it.

Hope you will enjoy this tutorial. This can be used to make the cover of handmade albums and art journals as well. That’s how I proceed when I want a sturdy and durable cover. 

Have a great week!

Best,

Emilie


Comments

Popular Posts