Winter Scenery - Creative Squad Team Project - December 2020

 Hi everybody!

I'm here today to show you my project for the Creative Squad Team. 

The theme of this month is “Light and Shadow”. It made me think right away of a winter scene during a snowy day in the forest, where we can see the shadows of trees and some light coming from the moon. 

It has been a while that I got Nat's "Art Deco Wallpaper" 9x12 stencil. Since the beginning, I was seeing in this pattern a leaf shape. So I got the opportunity to use it and made some trees.





If you are interested in seeing how i made this winter scene watercolor painting, go check out on N*Studio blog.

See you in 2021 for my next Creative Squad Team's Project about "Storyteller"!

By the way, just for your information, "Storyteller" is the theme of the Creative Jumpstart workshop 2021 as well!

Creative Jumpstart workshop celebrates its 10th Anniversary this coming year!!!! For the occasion, 45 great artists participate to the event this time instead of 31. So let's do it! it's going to be more fun. A very good reason to be already the first of January 2021.

Have a great day!

Best,

Emilie

Comments

Popular Posts